5.03.2007

Bill Moyers is Back

Moyers interviews John Stewart.



Because of finals consuming every ounce of my spare energy, I haven't been able to devote much time here. But, I wanted to post this Moyers interview of The Daily Show's John Stewart. Many of you have seen this already, I'm sure. For those that haven't, here is the first part of the the interview. It is of questionable digital quality. For the high-res version you should visit the site of Moyers new acclaimed PBS program Bill Moyers Journal.

I think we are privileged to have Moyers around. Sometimes, I think he is the only media personality (other than Olbermann and the party over at Comedy Central) who dares talk truth to power. If you haven't heard of his new program, it airs on PBS every week. His 90 minute documentary about the complicity of the media in the run up to the Iraq war is essential, and you can also find that on the link above.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed watching/listening to the interview while plonking around on the net. Letterman is also a great "hard" interviewer. He doesn't ever bash the troops but he doesn't let up on someone political when they are on, and I love his "Presidential Speeches" with Bushisms. :)

mbg